BILOCATION TO TELOS
Telos is the most gregarious and open Agarthan city. Apart from Shamballah, many secret cities are not even named in topside literature. Cultures and viewpoints vary between cities. Some are more open than others. Telos lies both in the subterranean world, and the etheric world above the mountains. It exists on several planes at the same time. Telos is a jumping off point and waystation to many worlds beyond this one.
The floodgates are opening, and more and more information will start to come out over the next few months. The Agartha Network and its allies wishes to provide emergency aid and solace for those on the spiritual path.
Sharula Dux's testimonial is perhaps one of the most credible testimonials of the 20th century, you can read it here: TELOS
Californian culture is deeply influenced by the secret cities of the west coast. The networks cooperate with topsiders regularly. The existence of secret cities is widely known, but seldom spoken about.
- Don't worry about passwords, names, or secret symbols or mantras. Sincerity is all it takes.
- Don't worry about permission, or not feeling worthy enough. Just go with your feelings. There are many levels and circles to Agarthan cities, just try and reach out, and see what happens.
- Don't worry about making a replica of your physical body. You can project as a formless cloud of awareness, or anything else you feel.
- Don't talk to them as if they are Gods or masters. Just treat them as long lost family members. They have their own problems and evolutionary path. Later, after Liberation, we may find that our genetics have abilities that they don't.
- Don't cling or outstay your welcome. Telosian time runs slower than ours. A minute on our side can be months or years for them. After you feel you've learnt something, bilocate somewhere else. (More on this later)
- Don't limit yourself. You never know what you can achieve on the inner planes.
- Don't waste time negotiating and asking for physical contact. That will come when the time is right, probably after tension on the surface has decreased.
- Don't worry about what your physical senses tell you. Learn to sense with your heart, navel, third eye, and other inner senses.
Having said all that, relax and enjoy the journey. The emotion of love and wisdom is easier to feel in Telos and other Agarthan settlements.
Have a clear reason and purpose for going there. Maybe you need help with a physical problem, a financial idea, bad luck, spiritual protection, or just want to hang out and enjoy their etheric company.
Be very honest with yourself about what you can sense. Don't try and make the landscape conform to preconceived expectations.
Find a way to protect yourself, and discern astral tricksters and traps.
Last, you might not be able to bilocate, but you can daydream you are bilocating. Forget about techniques, reach out with love, and enjoy the journey...